Senior ASIC/FPGA Design & Verification Engineer
Job Code: AL_FPGA_IND_01
- As a Design engineer should be able to develop design specs, HDL based RTL
- Strong knowledge on Digital design concepts with RTL implementation (Verilog/VHDL)
- Experience with FPGA/ASIC tool flows for Logic Synthesis, STA and Frontend Design.
- Expertise in RTL top level integration and should have excellent debugging skills.
- As a Verification engineer Working on full chip Verification and OVM/UVM Methodology,
- System Verilog is a must with 3+ years of work experience,
- Worked on passing test cases, test benches, Building environment.
- Good knowledge of Functional coverage using HVL language features or assertions a plus.
- Good in concepts of code coverage and Functional coverage.
- Strong domain knowledge on PCI/PCIe Verification /Ethernet MAC/DDR/PHY
- Knowledge to develop required script to complete verification using Perl, Shell or Python â€“