Senior Embedded Software Engineer for Device Driver Development
Job Code: AL_ESW_IND_01
- 8+ years of experience with as an embedded software developer where you are comfortable with
firmware and debugging experience who really understands the low-level, device driver layer.
- Someone who has a expert grasp on Linux and is able to work on multiple projects at once.
- He will be responsible for development of host software components for major operating systems.Â
- Duties will include implementing kernel mode device drivers, other low level operating system
components and some application level development for Windows and Linux PCs.Â
- This job includes development of new device drivers for future products as well as support of existing
device drivers for deployed products.Â
- The applicant should be familiar with working in a development environment using revision control, issue
tracking, and automated testing.
- Design and develop device drivers, middleware and board support packages (BSP) in various
embedded OS environments, including Linux / Windows and VxWorks.Â
- 5+ Linux kernel and Heavy Device Driver Experience
- Expert in embedded C programming
- Experience in related display drivers like HDMI, Display Port, HDCP, Ethernet, PCI Express, USB etc
- Experience in chip ARM
- Driver customization per customer needs
- Assist the Applications team with customer support as needed
- Produce documentation that may be used inside and outside the company.